TEAM SOBER MCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broon dog 10 years

Go down

broon dog 10 years Empty broon dog 10 years

Post  Admin Sun May 24, 2009 8:02 am

well done geordie broons 10 rallys.
we set of to the rally from the dog & gun with the gem's who arived before most of team sober, the sun was shining traffic was not bad, a steady 60mph as there was a few trikes, quick stop on the A1 at a cafe to fill up on cake & buns then off again through the tyne tunnel no problems, out the other side payed my 20p put gloves on looks up every one out of site turns left then spots johns trike thought crap i have gon wrong so came off next exit & back to round about as john came up the other side so back around & cought john & some of the others at the side of the road lost did not know which way the others had gone , sorted map & of we went james was waiting at the next round about ,
wen we got to the site one of the trikes had buggerd its starter motor, so james rang pages who got 1 sent from hella over nite 8.am phone call its arived , so of go geordie broons to pickit up, ups hella had put a dynamo in the box labeled alternator, so andrew pages rang around & got one from a dealer in newcastle, the wiring was burnt on the trike but they sorted some of it to get the trike home, weather sat was a bit wet every time it stopped raining & i thought right i will take waterproof trousers off, as soon as they were off it became a monsoon i started to get a bit paranoid over it, the band was very good sat night, dambusters got club turnout 2 years in a row now ell done, gems took club mileage, the games were on early evening when the rain stopped we all had a good laugh at gs micks antics even dennise & woolie got in the games (wow) & they seemed to find it fun,
i set of about 8am sun before the rain got to wetherby & then it started torential glad i did not miss it ,
all in all it was a great 10th rally lots of new & old friends,
photo's in pics 2
replyquote14th July 2008 20:37 p.m.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teamsobermcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum